National City, California
1.3

I went to this office to get an abcess drained and I waited 3 hours to get looked at while the workers were just walking around and chatting. I went up to the desk and asked when was I going to be seen.

I had 9/10 pain and was bearly operating. The lady at the desk yelled back to the ladies to start taking X-rays and then the called me 5 minutes later. I was looked at X-rays taken and then dentist looked at my mouth and added up all the cavities and possible crowns needed this took 10 minutes. After that I asked if he can go a ahead and drain the abcess already I was in horrible pain!

He said he couldn't because the procedure would take too long and the close at 7pm, by the way it was only 5:40pm at this point. So they scheduled me for 9 am operation. I reluctantly agreed due to the pain. I did not sleep that night and I arrived when the opened.

They brought me in I was in 10/10 pain and the new dentist took one look at me and she said I can not do this due to your abcess has spread and she proceeded to tell me to go to the ER! Now I am mad I stated that I could of gone to the ER anytime during my horrible night. I proceeded to tell her that her and her team at national city western dental had failed me and I would never be back due to refusal of care. I went to the ER and payed the money to see the doctor and he told me that I should not of come here and who ever told me that was incorrect!

I called an oral surgeon that minute and he said come on in and it took all of 10 minutes to numb me and drain me! Done ! Western dental did not care about me just wanted the money!

That place is a factory that does she the person just the possible money! I will never return and I will make it a point that no one I know will ever go there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Doctor.

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Hi ,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention as your feedback is important to us. Our public responses are limited via this medium due to HIPAA Privacy regulations and we want to do our best to protect your information.

We invite you to contact us at (855)779-7678 or email me, Janessa R. at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Thank you for reaching out and providing the opportunity to improve our services.

We hope to speak with you soon.

Sincerely,