The dentist told me to come back after six months and he would make me a permenant set of dentures.He did not say but before a year.

I spent over a half hour on the phone making an appt told the lady what it was for. Went to the appt and they said they had no record of it and if I wanted to see the dentist I had to pay $100.00. I am still paying off the over 5000.00 I was charged originally. When I called the appt number to find out why they did not have the appt got the run around and then was told I only had 1 yr to come back, I said the dentist told me and she said it is not up to the dentist only the person you signed the agreement with I said then maybe you should tell your dentist not to tell people things he knows nothing about.

Got nowhere just got the have a nice day BS. I said dumb move when I still have not paid off your financing of this work, got the same have a nice day.

I would never go to them again and would pay more to go to someone else.Sad thing is they are over priced too.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention as your feedback is important to us. Our public responses are limited via this medium due to HIPAA Privacy regulations and we want to do our best to protect your information. We invite you to contact us at (855)779-7678 or email me, Holly at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Thank you for reaching out and providing the opportunity to improve our services.

We hope to speak with you soon.

Sincerely,