1.5

I have been going to western dental for a year now,,I had my top teeth extracted and a denture put in its place!I have had 2 relines done due to my gums shrinking and causing my denture to not fit, I now need av3rd reline done and I found out that they are charging me 350.00 dollars for each reline,,this should be included in my contract, and I am paying them out of pocket, no insurance!!

I feel that they are taking advantage of my money!

What can I do about it, please call me if anyone can help.209-269-9419 ask for Ebony,,thank you!

Ebinaire wrote the review because of bad quality at Western Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Dental western dental dentures for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services
#1019176

Hi ,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention as your feedback is important to us.Our public responses are limited via this medium due to HIPAA Privacy regulations and we want to do our best to protect your information.

We invite you to contact us at (855)779-7678 or email me, Janessa R.at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Thank you for reaching out and providing the opportunity to improve our services.

We hope to speak with you soon.

Sincerely,