Reedley, California

My baby girl was only 4 years old and in western dental said she had 1 cavitie in the middle front teeth and they don't talk to you or explain to you what the procedure is going to be about. I said what happening?

They said she needs a filling? I don't want silver so he had to put 4 fake little front teeth. Well she got an infection because he did a poorly job! He's the only doctor that travels around Fresno Ca.

He's a very rude, unprofessional, evil man that dosent care to hurt Children! He has no sympathy! He dosen't make the kids feel comfortable! I hate western dental for allowing fake, evil dentist and nurses!

I used to have HMO blue shields and that insurance all that wants its to spend a little money as possible!

I hope some can sue them To get professional and caring dentist! Cause the doctor my daughter had would cover my daughters mouth when all she wanted was to feel safe and comfortable and all he did was freak her out!

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Dentistry Doctor.

Comments

Western_Dental_Services
#1206837

Thank you for reaching out. Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss specifics of your visit in this public forum.

However, we would like to learn more about this issue and urge you to connect us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,