my wife went in just for a routine ground they told her she needed dentures and they wanted to remove all of her teeth she said no and left unfortunately she already signed and paper which turned out to be a power of attorney now we're struggling to find a lawyer for a countersuit because they want thousands of dollars for work they never did.this place is a total scam operation I can't believe this.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dental work from Western Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Dental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1200018

I am a fallbrook resident. I would like to know where this happend

Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Western Dental - Dental Filling Review from Coyote, California Western Dental "western dental in vacaville is the worst place ever. i have been sitting in the dental chair for over an hour and a half with my face numb for and..." Read more Western Dental - Color of Denture does not match top teeth Western Dental "I had my lower teeth extracted and Western Dental ordered my new denture and the nurse who ordered the new denture made a mistake and ordered color 57 and my..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more