Went to Western dental in Yuba City California.The wait time is way too long.

Just for x-rays I was told 3-people were ahead of me and it would be 25-minutes. I waited 2-hours. X-ray rooms were empty most of the time I was told there was a lady in one of the chairs and I would be next. No one was in the x-ray chairs.

After all that I have to wait another 2-months to make a appt to just start impressions for my dentures.

I came in with no teeth .I just need dentures.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western dental dental service. Western Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental dental service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western Dental - 17 days waiting time to get a tooth pulled Western Dental "4 days ago my tooth began to hurt to the point it was obvious it needed to be pulled. I already had work done on this tooth, and I was..." Read more Western Dental - Color of Denture does not match top teeth Western Dental "I had my lower teeth extracted and Western Dental ordered my new denture and the nurse who ordered the new denture made a mistake and ordered color 57 and my..." Read more Western Dental (Don't go here), 2045 W. Briggsmore Ave. , Modesto, CA Western Dental "Western Dental is the worse place to get dental work!! My wife went there on a Friday(12/18/15) to get impressions and sat there in the dental chair for three hours!..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more