1.8

Make harassing phone calls saying my bill was not paid.I keep giving them my reference number from the bank, I have also given them my bank statements proving they have received my payment.

I was told by western dental that they are destroying my credit score even though they are crediting a fake account they made up. Every time I arrived for my appointment it would be 3 -4 hours before the dentist will see me. This has happened more then 5 times in a year.

They said it is because they are now taking medical.They are the only place that takes my insurance.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Western Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Dental dental service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments