1.8

Make harassing phone calls saying my bill was not paid.I keep giving them my reference number from the bank, I have also given them my bank statements proving they have received my payment.

I was told by western dental that they are destroying my credit score even though they are crediting a fake account they made up. Every time I arrived for my appointment it would be 3 -4 hours before the dentist will see me. This has happened more then 5 times in a year.

They said it is because they are now taking medical.They are the only place that takes my insurance.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Western Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Dental dental service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Western Dental - Partial Tooth Extraction, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Western Dental "This review reflects my experience with James Sunwoo, and this review is not intended to be critical of the dentist office he is working for. James Sunwoo is an oral surgeon..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more