Me too but in OrangeCounty these lite pee on a have jobs because of us! They are taking my money and sent me to collection he said I have to.reslove it Littke *** .there is no staff in the orthodontics so I was told sent payment to corporate .little shut said they send it back so I'm late but they see I doubled pay, I can't get my daughter treatment was on hold asked to speak to supervisor he said all I meeting and hung up on me after being on his over 30 minutes my kid is in.pain they got my paymen's everyone of them I'm so pissued anything happens to my daughter I'm suing .I got to get a class action suit plesee some one let me know 408440 9807

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western dental dental service. Western Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental dental service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments