Horrible service!and fraud with them.

be careful.bad customer service as well!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western dental dental service. Western Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental dental service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.Please accept our apology for the difficulties you experienced.

Please contact our SMRT team right away at (855)779-7678, or email us at SMRT@westerndental.com so we can address your concerns immediately.

We look forward to your call.

Patient Care Team

Sono Bello - Venus legacy treatment dont work Sono Bello "I had venus legacy treatment done on my arms for 10 treatments at the sacramento area in Howe ave on July 16 2016. This treatment was recommended to me by..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more