Fairfield, California
1.6

When you go to Western Dental always be prepared to be there several hours even if it's for something very minor like a feeling or a cleaning. The front office staff when I asked why the wait is so long commented that because they book 10 people her appointment time hoping that all of them won't show.

But what happens when they also? The patient suffers this terrible customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Dental Filling.

Comments

The Fairfield office is horrible. I came 25 minutes early for my appointment.

I've been sitting for 1 1/2 hours pass my appointment time and when I asked how much longer, they said they were getting a room ready for me. That was 30minutes ago. There is only 4 people in the waiting room. What is the problem??.

The office in Vacaville is on point. They call you to go back on your appointment time and your out in a reasonable time. I plan to change my location, or change my insurance.

Something and somebody really needs to look into how the Fairfield, N. Texas office operates.

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for communicating your experience regarding your recent visit to our office. We are very sorry your experience with Western Dental did not meet your expectations and apologize for any frustration this has caused.

Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss specifics of your visit in this public forum.

However, we would like to learn more about this issue and urge you to connect us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,