Coyote, California

western dental in vacaville is the worst place ever.i have been sitting in the dental chair for over an hour and a half with my face numb for and hour and all that needed to be done is 4 fillings.

the staff is not very pleasant this place is horriable.and they left this dirty tray there the hole time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western dental dental filling. Western Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental dental filling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Gimme-A-Break

Dirty tray? It's YOUR tray you dumbo, why would they remove it?

to Gimme-A-Break #1034776

This reviewer has an image of the metal dental accessory tray that has tools appearing to be from the previous person's dental visit, it seems the complaint was about the tray was cluttering the room. How does your comment calling this guy dumbo make any sense? This reviewer does not own the dental accessory holding tray, and why would it be a patients responsibility to remove equipment that is in the dental office?

Gimme-A-Break
to Anonymous #1034778

Take a look at the picture - the tray doesn't belong to someone else, it belongs to him/her. That's the needle they used to inject him/her with Lidocaine, right next to the dental *** block about to be used for his/her fillings.