Please let me know where I need to go or contact for my horrible experience with Western Dental.I literally left the place crying.

I was told that I have cavities and need to get filings. I got there for my appointment today and I got checked in and called into the back office to get my fillings. I got my gums numb and waited 10 plus mins and was told that I'm excuse to leave. They will not do the fillings because the cavities are too small and he doesn't want to drill holes.

So wait 6 months and come back for them to take a look. I was scheduled a follow up to come back in November. I left the place with my month puffy, numb and a little pain. It's sore at this very moment.

I was crying in my car because of all this!

I wasted my time and day for only pain and scam.Worst experience ever

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western dental dental filling. Western Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental dental filling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments