Tucker, Georgia
1.3

Im a western dental patient and so is my mom and im going to state this; not all western dental facilities are the same but the one I went to was horrible.First of all my crowns came out deformed and the dentist said it looked nice and that nothing could be done because there was nothing wrong. Second of all the billing statements i am receiving are off. Also they want to overcharge me for a service that wasnt fully covered by the insurance and i called my insurance and they said and i quote, "You are being overcharged." What a horrible experience, So much for there convincing tv commercials...

horr

h

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Hello,

Your comments are important to us! We would like to take this opportunity to answer each and every one of your concerns.

However, due to HIPAA Privacy regulations we are limited in our response to your specific concerns through this medium. We are proud of the quality of service we provide and would like to find a possible solution.

Please feel free to call me, Mayra at (855)779-7678 or if you prefer, please send me an email to SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thanks for your comments and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Mayra

Social Media Response Team

I am unfortunately a patient of western dental.I had all of my teeth removed for dentures.They said I had gingivitis from poor habits.They were pulled Jan 7 2015

I was told it's would be 35 days with no teeth.I lost my job , my home , and all my confidence because my teeth didn't get to me until MARCH 25. The gingivitis has actually been diagnosed as oral cancer.I have been in severe pain and cannot get the "dentist" to even look at my mouth to treat. I would not even take my dog to this business.