Bellevue, Washington
1.4

i had an expierence where the *** dentist i dont know if hes russian white or what but he did a horrible job with my baby i took her in to get silver caps and he supposadly asked his assistants to put the gas on her it didnt work i guess kuz my baby would cry and say to stop and this *** shoved the caps in her mouth said he was done and 3 out of the 4 *** caps fell off TWICE! he got mad and starded shoving her teeth back in with anger n my baby wOuld cry i was literally crying with her until i told him to stop and i took her to visalia to a real dentist where even the dentist there told me i needed to file a complaint because he had done a real Bad job...

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Dental Crown Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Western_Dental_Services
#1201276

Thank you for reaching out. Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss specifics of your visit in this public forum.

However, if you would like to discuss your experience further privately, Please contact our SMRT Team at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, send an email to SMRT@westerndental.com.

Patient Care