Well it's my first time here in Fairfield western dental and I can't because I was in pain on my left side.I had a apt at 11 I didn't get seen until 2:30 and when they saw me they said I needed allot if work done and it was gonna cost me 2,500 to get this fix.

I came back 2 days later to get a deep cleaning and I waited 11/2 to get seen. "Let me earn you in still in pain at this time, " so they did a deep cleaning and I came home with 2 blisters on the outside of my bottom lip. I called them and told them they blamed me that i bit my lip.. Hmm I don't think so.

I can't *** my lip that far. So he sent me home with some directions which I have been doing. But some reason I'm feeling the worse ever.I can't sleep I can't focus n I'm in give pain ever..

I'm here now cuz apparently I have a infection and now I'm waiting again with this hour pain to get seen again.I DONT RECOMMEND NO ONE TO THIS DENTIST IN FAIRFIELD

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of western dental dental cleaning. Western Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental dental cleaning in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments