1.4

I just got braces with Western Dental last week and one of my brackets came off while I was brushing my teeth. The whole square that supposed to glued down. It's causing a sore in my mouth waiting for my appointment.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

They're suppose to be sore.My gums and teeth are sore 24/7 I have cuts inside my teeth too.

Pain is beauty hun. I can assure you the few months will be tough. Hang in there.

I'm sure you'll feel better.Also make sure they are nice and tight before leaving the office if you feel something out of sorts let them know.