I took my Daughter to western dental for braces they double billed us and sent us to the credit bureau when i called billing they transferd me 10 time than left me on the phone for an hour i didn't know that they put braces on dentures. They rip patient's off!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for taking the time to offer us your feedback.Please know that we make every effort to ensure our records are handled with the utmost of care, and we apologize if that was not the case for your visit.

if you have any additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact our SMRT team at (855)779-7678, or email us at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Patient Care Team