I'm paying for my Son's braces.The payment plans are not like said on TV.

And if you don't make one payment or you are late for two, three or four days. A collection agency calls you and calls you and calls you until it becomes a harassment. Even though you have never missed a payment. When the collection agency calls you and it says that the call will be recorded for quality purposes only.

That is a lie because anything you say it's been recorded and they will use it against you for collection purposes. But if you tell them that you will record the conversation they said that they are not permitting you to do so. And so I tell them that I am NOT permitted them either to record me. And they don't like it so they hang up on you.

But this has become very annoying that just because you are a few days late they will be calling you, like if you haven't paid for 3 months.

I do not recommend to get the braces at Western dental for the reason of the payment plan.But other than that the office where I take my son they are very nice :-)

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of western dental dental braces from Western Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Dental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services
Orange, California, United States #951366

Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention as your feedback is important to us. Our public responses are limited via this medium due to HIPAA Privacy regulations and we want to do our best to protect your information. We invite you to contact us at (855)779-7678 or email me, Mayra at SMRT@westerndental.com

Thank you for reaching out and providing the opportunity to improve our services.

We hope to speak with you soon.

Sincerely,