Additional Fees

By far the WORST experience with a dental practice ever!3 hours after my daughter got her braces put on, 3 of her brackets fell off.

We were scheduled an appointment to have it repaired but upon arriving we told they put her down as an adjustment not a repair so they didn't have time to fix it and to simply wait until her monthly appointment (1 month later!!) when we went to her scheduled monthly appointment we were told she could not be seen because they needed her annual checkup paperwork from her dentist (which they neglected to mention when confirming her appointment) we canceled our contract after only 1 month due to the horrible service. When we went in to cancel we were not given anything to sign and when we asked what we were going to be charged for the services that had been done (she had 1 appointment not including the free consultation and her front brackets put on, we wouldn't allow them to remove her braces) they say they needed to do add up the charges and we would be reimbursed the remainder. We got the bill $1800!!!! The total cost for the entire process was $3600.

How is it that 1 appointment was half the cost of the entire process!?We have filed a dispute.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments