Discovery Bay, California

Fairfield ca, office manager Emma revised contracts & agreed to waive late fees & interest. Both accounts were sent to collections while under dispute.

King also stated fees etc would be cleared. John stated last month this would be corrected. As of today, Pattie & others have refused to correct two accounts for my kids.

I have never missed any payments as of today & have gotten no response to my letters. 7074348366

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Dental Braces.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1200416

Run, don't look back, just run the oppisite direction from that business. My daughter who is ill and needed all her teeth removed and then needed dentures has been waiting for 6 months while they try to make a pair to fit her mouth.

She has now had enough after being jacked around by them, one excuse after another. Make sure all your letters are sent receipt requested and with a signiture and get all conversations recorded.

Western_Dental_Services
#1192044

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Please accept our apology for the difficulties you experienced.

Please contact our SMRT team right away at (855)779-7678, or email us at SMRT@westerndental.com so we can address your concerns immediately.

We look forward to your call.

Patient Care Team