2.0

Western dental workers don't know what there doing and the collections agency either I regret getting my braces there and although I pay every single month the amount I'm supposed to they still manage to mess things up and not fix it and mess up my credit because they don't know how to enter money correctly like is ur job that hard?????

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Hello,

Your comments are important to us!We would like to take this opportunity to answer each and every one of your concerns.

However, due to HIPAA Privacy regulations we are limited in our response to your specific concerns through this medium. We are proud of the quality of service we provide and would like to find a possible solution.

Please feel free to call me, Mayra at (855)779-7678 or if you prefer, please send me an email to SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thanks for your comments and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,