My daughter has a cavity and western dental refused to see her because they said we still owed money..my husband paid the bill in full.

I was at western dental about 15 yrs ago and they did not complete the work on my teeth because i had no insurance. My teeth are worse than they ever . I feel that we are being treated unfairly.

As soon as we get this problem resolved., i will take my daughter elswhere., due to negligence ..I will also recommended other patients or ones who are thinking about going to western dental , not to because western dental refuses to work on teeth unless they have money at time of appt.because they will get turned away.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services
Orange, California, United States #1154482

Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss specifics of your visit in this public forum. However, we would like to learn more about this issue and urge you to connect us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,