Ontario, California
1.4

Update by user Jun 24, 2016

Their treatment of patients is horrible and unprofessional

Original review posted by user Jun 23, 2016

I went to Western Dental in Rancho in January 2016 for tooth ache. I knew going that I would need my bottom teeth pulled and would need dentures. I waited to see the dentist longer than I saw the dentist. She came in looked at my teeth and x-rays rambled off what needed to be done and left the young woman with her to explain my options. The dentist did nothing for the pain I was in at the time. The young woman proceed to tell me the teeth had to be pulled and that I would need bone graphs for me to be able to get dentures. I'm on Denti-Cal which does not cover bone graphs. She gave me payment options and sent me on my way stating they would contact me as soon as they received approval from Denti-Cal for the rest of the work. 6 weeks later I called to find out what was going on. They claimed they were still Waiting on Denti-Cal. Another week passes and I receive a letter of Denial from Denti-Cal. Western Dental had turned in an incomplete request for my upper denture. So call them to find out why they requested for the upper and not the lower. Was informed they will not do the lower dentures with out replacing the upper. Ok. First off there is nothing wrong with my upper plate. I went in because I was in pain which I was still having. I was told to come in they would go ahead and remove the teeth and resubmit the approval request. I made the down payment for the bone graph and my teeth pulled and graphs put in at the end of March 2016. It's now the end of June 2016 and the still have not resubmitted the request and on several occasions said they had. After talking to Denti-Cal I have found out other than the original request they have submitted nothing other than for payment for the teeth they pulled. And I still have got my dentures and it's causing problems for me at work. Yet the expect me to make my payments on time for bone graphs that are doing me no good.

They lie to their patients. When you try to talk to them about what's going on the give you the run around. This is no way to run a business.

Never use Western Dental they cause nothing but grief.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments