2.2
Additional Fees

Went to Moreno Valley Western Dental.Waited over an hour, when I got in waited more.

Terrible dentist experience, worse ever.Will never be back!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western dental customer care. Western Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with a review.We appreciate feedback like this, as it allows us to improve our customer service.

We are sorry to hear about your long wait time and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please know that we are working internally to address the long wait times to ensure that operations are improved.

Thank you for reaching out and providing us the opportunity to improve our customer service.

Sincerely,

Patient Care Team

Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Western Dental - Faulty Dental Work Western Dental "Western Dental Installed a hideous fixed bridge which is cracked and hideous. Hideous, hideous, hideous. I left the office with the porcelain cracked. I was so traumatized, I never came..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more