2.0

Installed a large crown and purposely cut the base jagged to cause infections in my gum line to ruin my mouth and body.The dentist laughed doing it.

The crown fit perfect from the lab and took metal cutting scissors and altered it to be rude. I believe the dentist intentions were of a purpose to ruin my mouth and body, there was no need to do such an altered method to the crown base molding.

No one should hire any dental person who ever worked in these dental mills.I never had a girlfriend because of their shady work.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services
Orange, California, United States #1056265

Thank you for communicating your experience regarding your recent visit to our office.We are sorry to hear about your experience.

We have passed along your feedback to the office manager for further review. Feedback like this allows us to improve the overall care and services we provide our patients. Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss specifics of your visit in this public forum.

However, we would like to learn more about this issue and urge you to connect us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,