Got a bill that we owed 113.00 1 yr after my dental appoint.So we decided to pay it after the holidays.

I have told them that and I now get an average of 3 collection calls from then a day. I have told them to stop calling all numbers for me as a request. Most collection departments will take a verbal request. Nope not these A**Wipes.

The wanted my job number and i advised them nope not going to happen....

I will be paying this bill $1.00 short of the balance ....lets see if they try to collect that, the A**wipes

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #596934

I.Fact, read the first sentence of the post.

Sorry you had trouble AT one of our locations. Yep, that is a genuine response. They didnt even read your complaint. But I did.

WD will however tack on a late fee for not paying that $1.00.

Dont put yourself through it.Be rid of these people.

Los Angeles, California, United States #596929

This form letter from Western Dental is nothing but a stunt to show the State of California that they are now trying to address customer grievances.If any of you really believe that this letters content is a attempt to "fix anything", I am here to tell you that this just isn't the case.

Patricia Soto and Jessica Alvarez have absolutely no intentions of doing any real investigations.

You will still get the same unresponsive result.Been here done this.

Santa Ana, California, United States #595371

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.