I had a molar removed and contracted to remove and get dentures.On my appointment, 2 hours and being completely numbed.

I was told they made upper dentures instead of the lower. I was sent home and promised the lower dentures on Saturday. I took two days of sick leave. On Sat.

After waiting another two hours, the dentist would not remove my teeth because my doctor prescribed a blood thinner I told them I was not taking them. They are unprofessional, wrong dentures and not reading my chart until the third visit and one removal..

Now they say I have to pay for everything.Even after filing a grievance.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.