Glendale, California

Extremely incompetent uncivil billing practices. I had 2 implants at the Pasadena office. During treatments 2 of my payments were deposited to wrong account , and before it was resolved I went thru *** being harassed by their calls, trying to collect my payment. It was impossible to reason with them, they would not listen to what I had to say, or even consider that you might be right.

6 month After paying everything off received a letter , saying that I owe $1667. Tried calling them- same thing , they simply don't believe to what you're saying.

I'm going thru *** again obtaining copy of contract and my statements to prove that I paid.

I don't recommend western dental to anyone, nothing is worth what their billing department is putting their customers thru because of their in competencies.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Horrible horrible company

Comments

notice the cold heartless response western has for every single complaint, like a form letter telling us we are just something they need to scrape off their shoe, real class.

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we assure you that your comments have been passed on to center management for discussion in greater detail. Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss specifics of your visit in this public forum.

However, we would like to learn more about this issue and urge you to connect us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Patient Care Team

Western_Dental_Services

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,