Fontana, California
2.2

Westeren Dental is still miss billing me under the wrong Insuance codes, to add money to their pockets. After three months of them promising me a refund for the billing error, I diputed the charge with visa. Western Dential felled to responded to them. Visa credited back the $258.00 to my card. Now 5 months later I have been placed in collections for the $258.00 plus they are adding $35.00 a month to the bill. I have mailed I have gone in to the office with all documents to Suport my claim an all I keep being told is I need to pay the bill. That is it.

I had to file a small claimed case to get back my $1,500.00 they over billed my spouse last year. They cut us a check 1 hour before it was time to go before the judge. I very well may have to do this again.

I can't find any government agency to report them to.

It is not Insuance fraud because they are not ripping of the Insuance company, but the consumer. I am doing to try the San Diego district Atternys office this week.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Contact Denti-Cal to voice your consumer complaints. Perhaps Denti-Cal will not allow Western Dental to be a Denti-Cal provider anymore.

Western_Dental_Services
#1208764

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Please accept our apology for the difficulties you experienced.

Please contact our SMRT team right away at (855)779-7678, or email us at SMRT@westerndental.com so we can address your concerns immediately.

We look forward to your call.

Patient Care Team