They don't know what they're doing.The service is terrible.

I have insurance and they couldn't assist me because of their very poor work ethics. On top of that the employees are very slow they seem lost on their craft. Very dirty office and sense of sanitation. They will tell you to do procedure you don't need!

The employees at both locations wanted me to pay in cash, when clearly I had my approved insurance. So my insurance compant recommended me to another Dental Company. They should consider and restaffing their employees at Western Dental. They are the worst!

DONT GO TO ANY WESTERN DENTAL AT ALL!

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

WDAdvocate
Los Angeles, California, United States #712254

Contact me and I will help you stop the madness. I have been helping people with WD issues for about two years and have been VERY successful. I can be reached at wdadvocate@gmail.com.

Western_Dental_Services
Santa Ana, California, United States #664598

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.