I TOOK MY DAUGHTER TO WESTERN DENTAL TO GET BRACES AND THEY ARE ALL MESSED UP.THEY SCAMMED ME ON PAYMENTS, HAVE TRIED TO DOUBLE BILL ME, CHARGED ME FOR MISSED APT THEY HAD RESCHEDULED.

IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN AND FAMILY STAY AWAY FROM WESTERN DENTAL. THEY PULL YOU IN LIKE CATTLE AND HOPE YOUR TOO *** TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTRACTS, SO THEY CAN RIP YOU OFF.

STAY AWAY! I HAVE HEARD SO MANY STORIES AND HAVE EXPERIENCED FIRST HAND.

I HAVE NOW HIRED AN ATTORNEY AND AM DEALING WITH THEIR LEGAL DEPT.PLEASE AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS

Review about: Western Dental Dental Braces.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

shesharpshoots

Funny, how long have you worked for Western Dental?I was just wondering considering your response.

You obviously missed the part where his\her post clearly stated that the Orthodontist was not working a productive care plan to fix the problem her child was having.So it seems to me that you are just a person that enjoys posting in a negative way.

My son used to go the San Jose Office, his latest service was in May because of the poor results I have seen in comparison with other kids, so I had to cancel the contract. They are still charging my credit card, which eventually I had to reverse and request stop payment, our account is still open and they are sending us statements with late fees, and threatening to send our bills to collection agency. They drained all my money from my insurance (DELTA DENTAL)and when I reported them to the insurance company they seemed to be helpless and not being able to do anything, I don't know what to do.

You have no idea what you are talking about.Pay your bill, keep your scheduled appointments and you won't pay late fees or broken appointment fees.

If it is a legitimate mistake they will have NO problem reversing the fee.But if it is ligit....then you owe the fee and will have to pay it!!!