1.2

This place is a joke.Sat in waiting room for over 4 hours with two little ones.

When my child was finally seen and she didn't even try to look in his month just referred us out. What the heck you make me wait for hours for what she didn't even try to exam my child and we still were charged. The staff is rude and very unhelpful they act like you are bugging them. What a joke.

Worst office I have ever been too. Time is very important and they have no concept of other time.

I would not recommend this place to anything me.Also very dirty.

Nickie1999 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Western Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Dental western dental appointment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for communicating your experience regarding your recent visit to our office.We are very sorry your experience with Western Dental did not meet your expectations and apologize for any frustration this has caused.

We have passed along your feedback to the office manager for further review. Feedback like this allows us to improve the overall care and services we provide our patients. Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss specifics of your visit in this public forum.

However, we would like to learn more about this issue and urge you to connect us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,