First appointment of the day and I've already been waiting a hour and ten minutes nobody's even before me I'm just sitting here waiting !!!!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

same, after getting way too much done, 3 cavities, deep cleaning, extraction, i was left bloody for 36 hours... then they wanted to do a crown, kept putting off apptmnt,, finally got there, waqited in chasir 10 mins, then bolted for door.. no more

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention.Please allow us to apologize for unusually long wait times.

We have passed your feedback along to the location’s manager and our Operations Dept.

If you would like to address this further privately, please call us at (855)779-7678 or, if you prefer, email us at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Patient Care Team