I was hopping my previous review will show on yelp but it did not.

Western dental is changing doctors like pair of socks.I had a treatment done last year by a dentist at westerndental and was not happy, I filed a complained and Dr Sona was so nice and attentive she promised to correct the mess.

Guess what?Non of them work there any more and I have to pay someone else elsewhere to get the job done again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of western dental dental service from Western Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Dental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

so they had a GOOD dentist, that could not stand, they got rid of it quick before she showed up everyone on their staff?

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.Please accept our apology for the difficulties you experienced.

Please contact our SMRT team right away at (855)779-7678, or email us at SMRT@westerndental.com so we can address your concerns immediately.

We look forward to your call.

Patient Care Team