I finally found a Doctor, a Dentist whom I felt comfortable with and could TRUST . We all know, now days it is hard to come across to caring Dr .Light touch , great, personality really compassionate.

I went for my 6 months checkup and they told me she is no longer in Santa Monica.

I asked how can I find Dr. Sona, if she is still in LA ? Front staff was really vague about her new location and corporate refused to look her up! Was it too much to ask?

Now I understand why people don`t stay in Western Dental .

Review about: Western Dental Doctor.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more Western Dental - X-Ray process is unpleasant Western Dental "This is my second review of my local Western Dental in Ventura, California. I just remembered of the past bad experiences I had at this same dentist office, and now..." Read more Western Dental - Faulty Dental Work Western Dental "Western Dental Installed a hideous fixed bridge which is cracked and hideous. Hideous, hideous, hideous. I left the office with the porcelain cracked. I was so traumatized, I never came..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more