With our new insurance (Care 1st with Medicare), my husband and I were assigned Western Dental.We went to one appt and told we were at the wrong office.

We made an another appt with the other office. We got there at 1:30, left at 5:30. I was told they would not clean my teeth until I agreed to pay $290.00 for a deep cleaning. I agreed to it finally and now have to pay $58.00 a month for 5 months.

I've had a deep cleaning before. What I received was not by any means a deep cleaning. It was a simple dental cleaning, what would be expected with any ordinary dental exam and cleaning. I was called by Western Dental today to see how my visit went.

I told the person I would never, ever return to Western Dental for my dental care.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Cleaning.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services
Santa Ana, California, United States #715008

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.