western dental are what I call gustpo, hitler tactics, rude,will say this is a recording before you even answer the phone, want all your info before you can even say what is this about or they hang up. They have posted my pmts then gave me a late charge, I have paid my balance off, but have 3 late charges they put on my acct, I don't care what they do, I will get laywer, I'm not paying them 3 late charges, when pmts go to a po box, I don't know when they pick up mail, then say I'm late, they are so rude,my teeth will fall out b4 I ever go there again, they are horrible, inconsiderate, nasty, recording you while you can't even have a coversation, not listening, they can do whatever.

Review about: Western Dental Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

shesharpshoots
Los Angeles, California, United States #675943

Hi, I know exactly what you are upset about and I would like to help you. My family also had the same experience.

The very first thing that you must do is gather every piece of paper that you have received from Western Dental together. If you are missing any payment receipts, contact your bank or credit card company and obtain any payment information they may have on file.

You should also submit a formal complaint/grievance to Western Dental Corporate. This complaint can be submitted by Phone, U.S. Mail or via email. I would recommend submitting your complaint via the internet. Western Dentals Grievance form can be found at (westerndental.com/member-grievance.aspx). Immediately after pressing submit, WD's system will email you a confirmation that your complaint was received.

Western Dental will have 30 days (not working days) to respond to your complaint in writing. If you should find that you are still in dispute with their decision, If the WD location is located in California, I would recommend contacting the California Department of Managed Health Care's "Help Center". If your complaint is also connected with the Dental or Orthodontic treatments you received, I would also recommend contacting the California Dental Board. The dental board will also request that you submit your dental and/or Orthodontic records with your complaint. You must submit a formal written request to WD in order to obtain those documents. WD requires you to fill out this...

If you or anyone you know is having a issue with WD and need further assistance, please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to assist you. No matter how old this post is, I can be reached through email at shesharpshoots at gmail dot com.

Western_Dental_Services
Santa Ana, California, United States #673278

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.

well your an *** !!how are you going to blame them for your late fees !!

you have due dates and amounts !

its your responsibility to make them on time!and dont pick up your mail late *** !!!

to Anonymous #704524

You're ***..He said the payments are sent to a PO box..

He.doesn't know when the office picks up their mail from the PO box he had to send payments to.

There for if they pick up their mail late they make his bill late and attach a late fee for their negligence ..:x