I drive a bus,the first day of school my baby has her appointment I call I day before I had no answer the call early in the morning and they told me I can change appointment but I have to pay 35 dollars for not canceling before 48 hours..the other thing she had two brakets broke I was never told and I was informed after the fact I thick that before anything they should tell you what there going to do.not just charge you 35 dollars for each brake...I would ask you never go to WESTERN DENTAL...

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Dilcia.Escobar,

We read your posted comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with Western Dental.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental and we are very concerned about your experience with us.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

As we cannot address your specific issue through this website, please contact us at 800 992-3366 during our regular business hours {Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm} so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.

shesharpshoots

dilcia escobar, if you have not already done so, start your complaint process with Western Dental Corporate. I would recommend using western dentals website www.westerndental.com to file your formal complaint. WD will then have 30 days to respond to your complaint i writing. If you are not satisified with WD investigation and/or resolution to your complaint, then you can go to the Ca. Department of Managed Health Care (www.dmhc.ca.gov) you can email rwise@dmhc.ca.gov with your complaint.

Keep everything including the envelope it came in. Also make all of your communications with WD in writing and make them respond in kind.

corporate@westerndental.com

psoto@westerndental.com

jalvarez@westerndental.com

scorbin@westerndental.com

insure that all email communications with Western Dental are sent to all of the 4 email contacts as shown above. Write down everything. Every Call, what time, date, # called from (i.e. # that called you), Name of individual or note "recorded message"

corporate@westerndental.com

psoto@westerndental.com

jalvarez@westerndental.com

scorbin@westerndental.com

To who ever wrote to me give me that number again.I woos like to make a formal complain,,,I'm really need person to talk....western dental was the worth ever.....in Lancaster California to be exact...