Missed the nerve with novocaine, then gave me enought to cause me to pass out. Xrays took hours and were done improperly, needing retakes. No explanation of procedures. Attacked my tooth with ferocity and primitive tools, pounded at me until my entire face hurt, inflicted great pain, were rude and haughty, barely spoke English, never asked if I was okay, yelled at me for "complaining" when I raised my hand, took three teeth instead of one, left the rest of those teeth under the gum line, gave no antibiotic, would not arrange follow-up and over billed me. I would never, never, never go back for the brutal, incompetent treatment.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

please file a complaint with their corporate offices. Get what they did to you into their records so they are forced to respond to what happened to you.

My 8 yr old twins and I am also victims of this Corporations antics. I urge you to please contact me via email using my username above shesharpshoots at gmail.com. The site will block my email address if I write it out proper.

As a group of people, we are strong. As individuals, we are just unsatisfied individuals. Join me so that we can stop this behavior. Think about all of the people that will come in after you have left. I know that is why you posted here, but contact me so that we can take it to the next level.