I've taken my 2 year old there 3 times, only for them to cancel on me while I was in the waiting room, all three times!My Husband had an appointment to get his teeth fixed.

The first initial visit they said he had 12 cavities... TWELVE! The second visit where he was going to get these 12 cavities fixed they said he only had 2.... Thats a TEN cavity difference!

He got his TWO cavities fixed, as soon as his mouth wasnt numb anymore his teeth were in bad pain. They drilled too far and hit his nerve.

I will NEVER go to Western Dental again.Im so glad they didnt screw up my toddlers teeth too

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western Dental - Dental Braces Review from Stockton, California Western Dental "I just got braces with Western Dental last week and one of my brackets came off while I was brushing my teeth. The whole square that supposed to glued down...." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more