I have tried to take my 5 year old to Western Dental in Redding, CA twice ...have waited over four hours total and still have not been seen.

This last time we were there they were taking back people who had only been waiting for 30 min., but they were cash paying clients. She has been complaining about one of her teeth (that's why we made the appt), but we can not seem to get them to see her or try to help her.

I will be taking my entire family (including extended) somewhere else from now on.They need to get some efficient workers in there so that someone may actually know what they are doing!

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Same rip off company in San Diego at Balboa and Genesse Ave.$230.00 for a *** Mexican cleaning that is worth $30.00 in Tijuana 30 minutes away.

Don't go there!Just get a regular dentist.

#200120

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( WESTERN DENTAL!!!They are nothing but crooks!

After they're "free" exam at the Chico, Ca office

, they sent me paperwork totalling over $2000 in dental work, then a bill for $285 after getting $160 from me that I thought was going to pay for 2 fillings. This was before any work was done. I gave them an in person 24 hour cancellation and was told I would get the $160 refunded within 30 days. I waited patiently, no refund.

Now I'm getting the run around by both the office manager, Deanna, and corporate.Next stop, Small Claims!!

#200113

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( WESTERN DENTAL SUCKS!!!