HAD TEETH PULLED, THEIR DENTURES NEVER FIT ONCE.They want more money to correct their mistake.

Try living with no teeth, I`M ALLMOST POSTAL !!!!! I STRONGLY recomend you go to a vetrinarian before going here !!!! Will cost 4 times as much to correct what these animals have done.Please save yourself some GREEF, DON`T GO TO WESTERN DENTAL, take a look at these reports, it is beyond me why they are allowed to continue to remain, where is the AMA !!!!!!!!

This has truely been a nightmare, that I would like to spare anyone else !!!!!!DON`T GO THEIR, YOU`VE BEEN WARNED !

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

there work is beyond sub atandard .once you have sat in there chairs its all about money there is no CARE!!!!!! fight back !

they will ruin your credit and never try resolve your issues they dont Care!!!!!

Over, England, United Kingdom #205420

Correction.....They are trying to rip me off and NOT return my money.

Over, England, United Kingdom #205419

I too went for a partial denture and ended up having to file a grievance with my insurance and Western Dental. My insurance determined all the work they did was substandard and like others I have not been able to even use the partial they made and they couldn't even put a crown on properly and demanded all the money they paid them and mine too...To date Western Dental is trying to rip me off and return my money they will be hearing from the BBB and the Attorney General I'm just glad I refused to pay them anymore money when they couldn't get the partial right...BEWARE AND STAY CLEAR FROM THIS ORGANIZATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #183388

thanks for the warning, however i feel for you without teeth you cant talk so insteadof telling them to go *** themselves you have to flip them off to give the message.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #183387