I went to western dental and waited over 40 minutes to find out that the girl went home, they brought me in back and asked if I was in any pain.No all i want is the zoom whitening, well can you come back tomorrow?

"No" I replied "why? what are you doing?" that is none of her business..I paid 85 dollars cash, for a service that was not performed, I am still waiting for them to send it back to me.

It has been since the 21 of June today is the 2nd of July.Would they wait that long to get a payment?

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western Dental does not seem to really care as they say.If they make a mistake its ok(caording to what i have seen)but,if you have a problem they just stop seeing you.

Then still expect a payment. Do your self a favor,check with the atterny genrel's office in the state where you will be seeing them. Ca.,Nv,Az.

Check them out also with the better buisness beauru,and consumers affair.I recomend Not doing buisness with them at all.

why did you pay for the service if they didnt perform it, I wouldnt leave the office until they paid me,,