3.0

BEWARE OF WESTERN DENTAL!!!I’m 45 years old and this was my 1st cavity filling experience ever.

The 1st time I went in the found a cavity and wanted to fill it immediately. They gave me an appointment for the very next morning. I waited 5 hours to be seen. They pulled up some one else record and filled the wrong teeth.

The fillings immediately fell out. I called back and told them I was in pain and could not eat. They said they could not see me for another week. I asked for the manager.

He would not speak to me. I asked for the receptionist and the manager’s name and they hung up on me.

The service is like a fast food restraint.Only the $$$$$$ and people number count matter to them.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Western Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Dental to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was filled the wrong teeth and will not see me again. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Dental western dental cavity prevention and treatment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments