Waited too long in the waiting room..the x-rays were done poorly

the dentist paraised all the work that was done in my mouth and then said that I would need a root canal/three fillings and maybe vaniers.After my cleaning felt like my teeth were scraped to no end and the enamel was damaged.

Set up an appt.

for root canal and then cancelled it my gut feeling told me this place was a money grubbing, unprofessional dental office.Got a bill already and did not do the root canal..not going back there to do anything but to tell them that I will not be coming back due to their lack of professionalisum and poor customer service.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Cleaning.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services
Orange, California, United States #875851

Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.We are committed to providing all of our patients with high-quality care, and we take very seriously complaints regarding a patient’s experience at our offices.

We invite you to contact us at (855) 779-7678 or email me, Mayra N.

at SMRT@westerndental.com as our public responses are limited due to HIPAA Privacy regulations.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and providing the opportunity to improve our services.

We hope to speak with you soon.

Sincerely,