I went for and oral check up to Western Dental in Simi Valley, Ca and was offered a dental treatment plan.I signed a payment agreement which was supposed to start after my first visit.

I was supposed to get a call from the office to set up my first appointment. I could never get a time slot that would fit into my work schedule and before I new it, I got a bill from. I called the office manger and was told that the agreement would be cancel. 5 months later the corporate office is telling me that I have to pay whether I got the dental work done or not and have sent my account to a collection agency, ruining my credit score.

Now I am in the process of taking them to court since they won't remove this record from my credit report even if I pay them for work that was never done.Please be careful if you decide to do business with this crooks.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services
Orange, California, United States #907379

Hi,

Your comments are important to us!We would like to take this opportunity to answer each and every one of your concerns.

However, due to HIPAA Privacy regulations we are limited in our response to your specific concerns through this medium. We are proud of the quality of service we provide and would like to find a possible solution. Please feel free to call me, Mayra N. at (855)779-7678 or if you prefer, please send me an email to SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thanks for your comments and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,