I went to western dental,I was in awful pain,At first,all I was hearing was,moeny,money,I asked to be seen,I was asked if I,d been there days before,it had been 2yrs,I remenber why now,the guy was so ruded,talking to me ,I was upset afterwards,He was lecturing me,and his tone was unnvering,I,m disabled,and my neck is fused,I put the info down,my mouth,is small due to surgery,and he,tapped on my teth so hard that it chipped one that wasnt,hurt,and said,he,d put down I would not get no more antbotics,I was in so much pain,I wasnt offered there credit plan they advertise,and had another thing wrong and they didnt tell,me what it was,then handed me an referral to and orthrodontics,I hadnt had any problems since the last time,and couldnt figured out why,I was being treated so ruff,and talked to so rudely,I allmost cryed and was physcially hurt from visit.I,m in an wheel chair on top of it.I,ll be looking for another dentist,and change insurance,if I have too.was terriable experince.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Santa Ana, California, United States #590560

m_rodder46,

The reason that our replies are the same is because we can't discuss anything patient specific due to privacy rules. We ask the patient to call our member services department so we can better address the issue.

Riverside, California, United States #588642

Pretty funny, its like western dental has an auto response button to anyone who has a complaint every single comment they make back is worded exactly the same, shows that "delivering a great patient experience" is the last thing on their mind, they don't care. they hire doctors who went to school in different countries half dont speak english, they under pay their staff and over book their appointments and only think of money money money. I'm surprised this company is still running.

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.