Riverbank, California
1.8

Few minutes ago I called your 2045 W.Briggsmore Ave #E, Modesto, CA phone (209) 527-3000 to reschedule my appointment.

I waited for 40 minutes hearing your advs, and nobody took my call. I heart these advs again and again more than 20 times each and to stay longer hearing these advs became very boring. This proves how GOOD YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS. My phone Number is 209 225 0965.

My appointment date is Thursday Feb 25, 2016 3:30.I called them yesterday also again no result.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western dental dental service. Western Dental needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western dental dental service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Western Dental.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Good dentistry also requires accurate observation, diagnosis and treatment of individual patient needs. good dentistry requires a well-trained, dedicated staff that works as a team, and a tireless leader who loves what they do.