Livermore, California
3.5

My girls went to the WD in Tracy and I had never had an issue. We moved to Dublin and saw they opened on in Livermore where I sought my treatment.

However, towards the end of my treatment, the Dr. I was seeing left and replaced with another Dr. which is when things made a turn for the worst. Wait times were on an average of 1 1/2 hours which is unacceptable when I'm going on my lunch time and only needing a check up and possible rubberband changes.

To wait for that long for a procedure that only took 10 minutes is unbelievable. Now that my son goes there, it's been nothing but a headache. No matter what day or time of day we go, the service is the same. When he initially got his braces, the next day 3 brackets fell off, he had to wait 3 weeks to be seen.

When we went to that appointment, they said that they don't so appointments on that given day leading us to have to wait another month.

Words cannot describe the service provided by this location. I really wish I could take him somewhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Dental Braces.

Comments