Had an appointment in the Antioch office for my son first visit with western dental ,had already scheduled an appointment they didn't have the schedule advised me to wait another hour told them I scheduled an appointment a week ago then then they couldn't find my dental coverage they ,I called my dental insurance they were upset they informed me that they have been around for a while and that western dental has a lot of issues to make a long story short they wanted to schedule a 4:00 PM appointment no way ,remind me this is a new patient other people in the office were complaining about long waits my regular dentist moved ,found a real dentist ,western dental is a joke ,what a scam , feel sorry for the people who have no other option the staff is and coporate office have no cue ,have talked to many people they told me why would I go to western dental your regular dental is not that much more and a lot more professional ,I didn't know that western dental is that bad read the reviews that many people in that many different cities are not that wrong

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Comments

Western_Dental_Services
Orange, California, United States #971308

Hello,

Your comments are important to us! We would like to take this opportunity to answer each and every one of your concerns.

However, due to HIPAA Privacy regulations we are limited in our response to your specific concerns through this medium. We are proud of the quality of service we provide and would like to find a possible solution.

Please feel free to call me, Mayra at (855)779-7678 or if you prefer, please send me an email to SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thanks for your comments and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,